Specializing in Employee Benefits
Helping our clients navigate the complex laws and regulations that affect employee benefits is our primary focus. We guide them through all stages of employee benefit and executive compensation plans — design, establishment, and ensuring compliance — for a variety of benefit plans:
- Qualified retirement plans, such as pension, cash balance, profit sharing, and 401(k) plans
- 403(b) and 457 retirement plans and deferred compensation plans for tax-exempt organizations
- Deferred compensation plans for upper management (top-hat supplemental benefit plans)
- Welfare plans including medical, dental, life insurance, and disability
- Cafeteria plans and flexible benefit plans
In addition to our experience with more
complicated benefit structures that are often found in larger
companies, we offer clients of all sizes the efficiency and creativity
of a small, boutique firm. We help small and medium-size companies take
maximum advantage of the tax benefits available for employers through
properly designed and compliant employee benefit plans.
With credentials to represent our clients before the IRS and Department of Labor, we are able to manage and complete plan audits. Additionally, we have the experience to successfully execute plan corrections using official IRS and Department of Labor correction programs.
We are proud to be a trusted, responsive and reliable team of advisors for all of our clients’ employee benefit needs.
The materials on this website are for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dabbs Law Firm. This website may constitute attorney advertising in some jurisdictions. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome in any future matter.